Meeting ID: 871 3642 3150
If you need the class handouts or information sheets, they are available on our class registration page
Contact Information for Library Technology and Innovation
Phone: (970) 962-2599 | Email: email@example.com
Need some helpful instructions?
- Using Zoom: Instructional guide for how to sign up for a class and participate in the virtual classroom (PDF document)
- Instructional guide to using Zoom: how to create and attend a meeting (PDF document)
- Zoom tutorial: how to get started with Zoom; create, and attend meetings (video)
- Helpful tips for using Zoom from Digital Workshop Center
- Best practices for attending an online class from Digital Workshop Center
About Virtual Classes
Have you signed up to take a class online? You may already have the classroom access information! The links to access the classroom are delivered to you via email after you register for class. Check your email for an email from Eventbrite.
All virtual/online classes are held in Zoom. Zoom is a free video conferencing software that is used through your internet browser. Your participation can be live audio only or live audio/video combined. For video meeting, all you need is a smartphone or laptop with wireless internet connection and audio (and/or video) capabilities. For observation only, you can use a device without a camera or microphone (or disable your camera and microphone). You can talk to the instructor via a text chat box.
If you need help or have never taken an online class before, please reach out to Library Technology and Innovation staff as soon as possible so that we may help get you started. See contact information above.
Can’t Find the Classroom Login on Your Eventbrite Ticket?
Make sure to check your email for your event ticket on Eventbrite. Please scroll through the entire email; the links will be at the bottom. Click the image below for full size view.