Open Computer Lab Access
**UPDATED 10/17** The main computer lab is now open access for walk-in computer usage. Regular computer access does not need a reservation. Groups of 2+ and users of the iCreate makerspace must still make a reservation.
10am-11:00am access is reserved for vulnerable populations.
Groups of 2+
Groups of 2+ must still reserve the iLearn classroom, as the main computer lab cannot accommodate groups due to social distancing.
iCreate Makerspace Reservation
To fully accommodate the creative needs of our community, the iCreate Makerspace Lab has returned to full appointments and scheduling via staff assistance. Reservation can be up to four hours, up to twice per week (must be separate days)
To make a reservation
- Call 970-962-2599
- Email email@example.com. In the body of the email, include:
- Phone number
- Library card number
- What equipment or software you plan to use
- Date / duration of time you’d like to reserve (Example: Monday 10/16, 1:30-5pm)
Requirements to Use the Technology Center
- Face coverings required to enter the building for all persons age 10 and over.
- Limit of 12 patrons at a time in the main computer lab
- Time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes computer usage per person, per day.
- Limit of 1 patron in the iCreate Makerspace at a time.
- Computer classroom will temporarily be re-assigned for patron use with a limit of 5 patrons. We encourage people coming in groups such as those with children, elderly parents, or friends to utilize and reserve a spot in this space to be seated together
- Reservations for iCreate and the classroom can only be made 2 weeks in advance
- Limited in person assistance from staff to promote social distancing. Staff will still be available to answer your questions and provide assistance at a 6 foot distance, via chat, or remote into your computer upon request.
- Card only – No cash transactions for purchasing items (earbuds, 3D prints, poster prints, flash drives).
- Free printing with a 10 page limit per patron per day; prints over 10 pages can be paid for with card.
- 10 a.m. computer access will be reserved for vulnerable individuals (click here for CDC guidelines on vulnerable individuals or click here to read the State of Colorado executive order defining vulnerable individuals).