Surf the web. Check your email. Write a resume.
The iExplore Lab is the biggest lab in the library with a total of 47 PCs with the option to use a scanner. Scan your library card to reserve a computer at the reservation kiosk or ask the Help Desk for assistance. There is a time limit of 2 hours per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- 47 computers equipped with Windows 7. Windows 10 will be available in the near future.
- Scanners available upon request.
- Quiet, friendly environment.
- The lab has both a black and white and color printer. 10 cents per B&W page, .50 cents per color page.
- WIRELESS PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- All print jobs sent remotely are stored for 72 hours and then permanently deleted if not printed.
SUPPLIES FOR PURCHASE
- Earbuds – $2
- Flash Drives – $5