Surf the web. Check your email. Write a resume.
The iExplore Lab is the biggest lab in the library with a total of 47 PCs with the option to use a scanner. Scan your library card to reserve a computer at the reservation kiosk or ask the Help Desk for assistance. There is a time limit of 2 hours per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- 47 computers equipped with Windows 7. Windows 10 will be available in the near future.
- Scanners available upon request.
- Quiet, friendly environment.
SUPPLIES FOR PURCHASE
- Earbuds – $2
- Flash Drives – $5
- The lab has both a black and white and color printer. 10 cents per B&W page, .50 cents per color page.
- All print jobs sent will be available to print until the library closes on that day.
WIRELESS PRINTING FROM LAPTOP
Print wirelessly from your laptop or from home!
• Click here to visit the Printer On wireless printing portal.
• Select the printer you want your documents to go to (NOTE: iExploreBlackandWhite and iExploreColor are in the 2nd floor iExplore computer lab)
• Enter your email address.
• Click print! Documents should be available at the print station within 1-5 minutes.