We’re glad to have you back!
Please make sure to wear a face covering. The Larimer County Health Department requires face coverings to be worn by anyone over 10 at all times. If you are uncomfortable or unable to wear a face covering, we are still offering curbside service and would be glad to deliver your items to you outside of the building.
We are open for active browsing of our collection only at this time. Please select your items, check them out and enjoy reading or viewing them outside or at home. We have a limited capacity allowed in the building at this time and want to make sure others have the opportunity to use the space.
Some things to note:
- Please keep your personal items with you as you browse the collection.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and other customers outside of your family group as you browse.
- Our staff are able to assist you at the service desks in Children’s, Adult Services and Customer Service where we have installed Plexiglas shields.
- 2nd floor computer usage will still require a reservation
- We anticipate fully opening the building and allowing people to use the space as long as they are maintaining physical distance and wearing face coverings in early July. Please check our website for updates to our schedule and services.