Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Business (T3-19)
November 13 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Everyone wants their business’ website to appear first in search engine results. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is how you can work to make that happen.
Even though SEO is constantly evolving, there are many proven, time-tested ways to make your website appear at the top in search results. In this class, you will learn the basics of search engine optimization and how to optimize your website to increase web traffic.
- Introduction to SEO
- SEO Benefits
- Keywords & Content
- The Importance of Keyword Research
- and more!
Interested in attending online? Register for an online ticket!
What you’ll need:
- A computer or laptop with an internet connection
- Headphones or speakers
- The ability to download and install the Adobe Connect meeting browser plug-in
How it works:
- 3-5 days before class, you will receive an email with setup and troubleshooting information
- 1 day before class, you will receive an email with a link that will connect you to the digital classroom
- View the instructor’s screen, observe presentation slides, and listen to the lecture all through the digital classroom
- Ask questions via chat
If you cannot make the class, you must cancel your regisistration prior to class by calling 970-962-2599 or canceling via Eventbrite.