Google Apps 201 (T1-20)
March 17 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Google Apps 201
After taking Google Apps 101, you now know about all of the FREE, cloud-based apps available with a Google account. But can you do with these apps? You’ll find out in this next installment in the Google Apps class series, where you’ll learn the more advanced ins-and-outs of the various productivity apps from Google. Topics include:
- Learn to upload existing docs
- Create and share a document with Google Docs
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, etc.
- Communicate using Google Hangouts
- and more!
Interested in attending online? Register for an online ticket!
What you’ll need:
- A computer or laptop with an internet connection
- Headphones or speakers
- The ability to download and install the Adobe Connect meeting browser plug-in
How it works:
- 3-5 days before class, you will receive an email with setup and troubleshooting information
- 1 day before class, you will receive an email with a link that will connect you to the digital classroom
- View the instructor’s screen, observe presentation slides, and listen to the lecture all through the digital classroom
- Ask questions via chat
If you cannot make the class, you must cancel your regisistration prior to class by calling 970-962-2599 or canceling via Eventbrite.