Google Apps 101 (T1-20)
March 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Google Apps 101
You’ve heard of the Google search engine, Google email, and Google Maps… but did you know that Google has a whole host of applications that you can use for FREE inside your browser? All you need is a Google account!
In this first class, you’ll learn about:
- Setup a free Google Apps account
- Navigate in the Google Apps environment
- Manage schedules by using Google Calendar
- Store documents by using Google Drive
- and more!
Next in this series; Google Apps 201.
Interested in attending online? Register for an online ticket!
What you’ll need:
- A computer or laptop with an internet connection
- Headphones or speakers
- The ability to download and install the Adobe Connect meeting browser plug-in
How it works:
- 3-5 days before class, you will receive an email with setup and troubleshooting information
- 1 day before class, you will receive an email with a link that will connect you to the digital classroom
- View the instructor’s screen, observe presentation slides, and listen to the lecture all through the digital classroom
- Ask questions via chat