Getting Started with Social Media for your Business (T2-19)
July 23 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Getting Started with Social Media for your Business
The digital marketing revolution is here and social media is leading the way. This class is designed for people who are interested in understanding how to include social media in their business marketing plan.
- Determining which social media platforms are best for your business
- Understanding the importance of digital marketing within your overall marketing plan
- Effectively using digital marketing to increase awareness & build your brand
- and more!
Interested in attending online? Register for an online ticket!
What you’ll need:
- A computer or laptop with an internet connection
- Headphones or speakers
- The ability to download and install the Adobe Connect meeting browser plug-in
How it works:
- 3-5 days before class, you will receive an email with setup and troubleshooting information
- 1 day before class, you will receive an email with a link that will connect you to the digital classroom
- View the instructor’s screen, observe presentation slides, and listen to the lecture all through the digital classroom
- Ask questions via chat
If you cannot make the class, you must cancel your regisistration prior to class by calling 970-962-2599 or canceling via Eventbrite.