Patrons of Longmont, Lafayette & Loveland branches are able to call 303-774-4693 and renew by phone!
Check out up to 50 items per card, at the Loveland Public Library (other borrowing limits listed below.)
- Books, eReaders, Books on CD, Music CDs, & Graphic Novels = 3 weeks
- New Adult & Teen Books, Quick Reads, Encyclopedias, Children’s Kits & Book Bags = 3 weeks
- DVDs = 1 week
- Book Club Kits = 6 weeks
- Prospector Loans = varies
- Periodicals = 1 week
- DVDs, Books on CD, Periodicals, Graphic Novels = limit 10 each type
- Encyclopedias, Children’s Kits & Book Bags = limit 1 each type
- Most checked out items will automatically renew up to 3 times unless someone else has requested that item
- Lost or damaged materials: Cost of item + $10 processing fee.
- Any accounts owing $50 or more may be sent to a collection agency and incur an additional $10.00 collection fee.
- Computer/Typewriter/Copier: $0.10/page B&W, $0.50/page color.
If you want to insure that you will receive email notifications (we must have have your email address on file) please add the following addresses to your email provider contact list. This will ensure that library emails will not be filtered out or incorrectly marked as spam.
You can also sign up for texting notices. Text SIGNUP to 720-893-9151 to get started.