FREE Computer Classes at Loveland Public Library
Class Schedule & Descriptions
View the schedule of upcoming computer classes to read about classes and see which one is right for you!
Register for a FREE computer class
Surf the web. Check your email. Write a resume.
The iExplore Lab is the biggest lab in the library with a total of 47 PCs with the option to use a scanner. Scan your library card to reserve a computer at the reservation kiosk or ask the Help Desk for assistance. There is a time limit of 2 hours per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- 47 computers equipped with Windows 7. Windows 10 will be available in the near future.
- Scanners available upon request.
- Quiet, friendly environment.
- The lab has both a black and white and color printer. 10 cents per B&W page, .50 cents per color page.
- WIRELESS PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- All print jobs sent remotely are stored for 72 hours and then permanently deleted if not printed.
SUPPLIES FOR PURCHASE
- Earbuds - $2
- Flash Drives - $5
★ Make Something COOL!
The iCreate lab is on the 2nd floor at Loveland Public Library, located across the hall from the help desk. A user agreement must be read and signed before using any facilities.Reservations are required up to 4 hour blocks; stop by the help desk or call 970-962-2599. Walk-ins are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Print toys, gadgets, jewelry, models and more! $1 per 10 grams of filament, rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Download a FREE model at THINGIVERSE.COM.
- For a step by step guide, please check this link out!
- Full Adobe Creative Cloud software meant to assist in digital creation only. For general use, please use our computer lab.
- No surfing the internet, email, word processing or using computers as a source of entertainment.
- Please call (970)962-2599 for further information.
- Digitize your artwork.
- 2-point light setup.
- Nikon Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) Camera.
- Backdrops including a grey muslin and a Green Screen.
- Video camera and microphone available to borrow for use in the iCreate room.
- When reserving time for use, please specify if you need
Services. A super cheap alternative!
We can make large format 2D prints or 3D prints for you for an extremely reasonable fee!
- $1 per 10 grams of filament, rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Print toys, gadgets, jewelry and more! Download a FREE model at THINGIVERSE.COM
- Save model to a flash drive as an .STL file, bring to us and we'll print it!
VERY LARGE PRINTER (VLP)
- $5 per linear foot (height). Rounded up to the next foot. Print up to 43 inches wide.
- Please have files laid out on a 43 inch wide canvas and on a flashdrive. JPG, PNG or PDF formats only.
- Templates provided below. Download and arrange away!
Stop by and visit or call us at (970)962-2599