Prospector Requests & Reading History: - Prospector hold requests will temporarily be suspended beginning 1/30/17. Prospector service will resume 2/28/17 - As of 2/17/17 patron reading history in our Web OPAC will be lost as we transition to a new system.
★ Take a FREE Class!
★ Use a Computer!
The iExplore Lab is the biggest lab in the library with a total of 47 PCs with the option to use a scanner. Scan your library card to reserve a computer at the reservation kiosk or ask the Help Desk for assistance. There is a time limit of 2 hours per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- 47 computers equipped with Windows 7. Windows 10 will be available in the near future.
- Scanners available upon request.
- Quiet, friendly environment.
- The lab has both a black and white and color printer. 10 cents per B&W page, .50 cents per color page.
- WIRELESS PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS
- All print jobs sent remotely are stored for 72 hours and then permanently deleted if not printed.
- Print toys, gadgets, jewelry and more! Download a FREE model at THINGIVERSE.COM
- Save model to a flash drive as an .STL file, bring to us and we'll print it! $1 per 10 grams of filament, rounded to the nearest dollar.
- For a step by step guide on 3D printing in general, please check this link out!
SUPPLIES FOR PURCHASE
- Earbuds - $2
- Flash Drives - $5
★ Make Something COOL!
The iCreate lab is on the 2nd floor at Loveland Public Library, located across the hall from the help desk. Call 970-962-2599 or stop by for more information. Reserve a computer for up to 4 hours at the help desk or by calling 970-962-2599. Walk-ins are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Print toys, gadgets, jewelry, models and more! $1 per 10 grams of filament, rounded to the nearest dollar.
- Download a FREE digital model at THINGIVERSE.COM. For a step by step guide, please check this link out!
- Full Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Create, Edit, Print.
VERY LARGE PRINTER (VLP)
- Print up to 43 inches wide.$5 per linear square foot.
- Please have files ready to print on a thumb or flashdrive, in JPG, PNG or PDF formats only, please.
- Digitize your artwork.
- Nikon Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) Camera.
- Backdrops including a grey muslin and a Green Screen.
- Video camera and microphone available to borrow for use in the iCreate room.